Beautiful silver balls robustly constructed from hard wearing, hand finished stainless steel.
These beautiful smooth tactile balls provide a stretched version of reality that is distorted like a fish-eye lens which gives an intriguing view of themselves and their surroundings.
Stainless steel will warm to the touch to encourage further sensory discovery and the tough lightweight material makes the balls easy for even the youngest children to handle and explore.
Stainless steel is an ideal material for using in sensory play resources:
• Chemical free – no toxins
• Durable – strong and lightweight
• Hygienic – non-porous and naturally bacteria resistant
Supports the following areas of learning:
• Personal Development - sensory
• Understanding the World - observation, colour
• Physical Development - motor skills
• Physical Development - hand-eye coordination
Measurements: 6cm, 8cm, 10cm and 15cm diameter
Pack of 4
Suitable for birth+
2015 Nursery World Awards - Highly Commended
(Equipment & Resources Birth to Fives category)
2015 PPS Bronze Award Winner
(Toys & Games 0-3 Years category)